Stop! Don’t throw out your Valentine’s Day flowers! Yes, we know it’s been a week since you’ve received them and that the flowers are dying, but they still have life in them. They can be preserved and then can be used to create new and exciting things! Here are some ways you can reuse your Valentine’s flowers.
- Dried rose petals make a wonderfully fragrant potpourri.
- Rose petals can also be used to make rose water.
- Make beautiful pressed flower cards.
- Make a dried flower wreath.
- The dried flowers can be framed for instant wall art!
- Pamper yourself. Add rose petals to your bath.
- Make floral scented sachets to keep your the clothes in your drawers smelling fresh.